Wednesday 6 February 2013

Hello blog!





Moving home, shopping, attending an outstation wedding and taking care of Coco... have kept me freakishly busy in the past 10 days or so. So busy that I have no time to attend phone calls, let alone make a call. I have to deliver a couple of 'Congrats' and 'Happy Birthday' wishes as well as to get in touch with touchy relatives who would mind the absence of communication. In serious need of a haircut, I am looking like a nomad; for want of imagination (and time) in the kitchen, I am eating whatever food comes my way.




Rains and increased chill have made the atmosphere gloomy and certain other things are heavy on the mind.




Amidst all this, I missed my blog. So, no particular topic, this post is just to come here and keep in touch with my project which is a secret for family and friends till now.

No comments:

Post a Comment